Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dreams

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:57 AM
  • 11 Replies

Do you believe in messages behind dreams that you have?

I keep having a dream that I am pregnant and another dream that my brand new car breaks down and SO is cheating on me.

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:02 AM
In rarely remember my dreams but I do when remember I do see significance. Your brain is working through things
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Frances0923
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Yes! I do. If I have repeated dreams, I'll do some googling around to know what it means
Callaly
by Jessica on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:05 PM

I have been googling but I haven't gotten anything really specific. I normally never remember dreams unless im pregnant and well thats not the case right now lol

Quoting Frances0923: Yes! I do. If I have repeated dreams, I'll do some googling around to know what it means

Peanut0110
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:46 PM
I think they all have meaning but I don't try to know they are lol. Mostly because none of it really makes sense. Right now I have been having tons of dreams of having sex with random men lol. Every night this goes on, it's insane.
Callaly
by Jessica on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:03 PM

I had a dream like that once and I woke up next to SO I felt super guilty lol I did tell him about it lol

I normally only remember dreams with im pregnant.

Quoting Peanut0110: I think they all have meaning but I don't try to know they are lol. Mostly because none of it really makes sense. Right now I have been having tons of dreams of having sex with random men lol. Every night this goes on, it's insane.

Peanut0110
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM
I've been remembering all of my dreams lately...lol probably because they are all about sex. I'm single so I don't feel guilty but it does make me sad.

Quoting Callaly:

I had a dream like that once and I woke up next to SO I felt super guilty lol I did tell him about it lol

I normally only remember dreams with im pregnant.

Quoting Peanut0110: I think they all have meaning but I don't try to know they are lol. Mostly because none of it really makes sense. Right now I have been having tons of dreams of having sex with random men lol. Every night this goes on, it's insane.

Hiker11
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:34 PM
I strongly believe in dreams have meanings. It doesn't mean that you are going to have a baby, your car will break down, or that your SO is going to cheat on you. Google Dream Moods. They have a dictionary of dream themes with several explanations of what could be going on in your subconscious.
kjdama
by Kira on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:29 PM
I have had a couple strange dreams these past few days. SOMETHING is happening, I just need to figure out what these dreams are telling me. :(
kjdama
by Kira on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:31 PM
I'm looking at that website right now! Thank you for that!

Quoting Hiker11: I strongly believe in dreams have meanings. It doesn't mean that you are going to have a baby, your car will break down, or that your SO is going to cheat on you. Google Dream Moods. They have a dictionary of dream themes with several explanations of what could be going on in your subconscious.
lalalucylala
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:33 PM
I do believe there's meaning behind dreams. The reason why I say this, it's because a lot of my dreams came true. Alot of good ones and also the bad ones that hurt me the most.But other people tend to think differently.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)