Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was the last time you spent fun time with the kids?

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:09 PM
  • 22 Replies

I'm taking my kids to see a play this weekend, and they're so excited to be doing something different.  It's a little pricy, but sometimes I figure we just have to throw caution to the wind and splurge.

When is the last time you did something fun with your child/ren?

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Callaly
by Jessica on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:15 PM

2 weekends ago me and DD went out for a breakfast date and then went shopping for a new toy together and decorated for fall/halloween. I only have DD on weekends once a month so I normally use that weekend to splurge on her and spend sometime because during the week we are always go go go

Miss_Magnolia.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Last night I played scattegories with my 6yo. I made new kid lists for us to use.

Monday was a holiday and we had a fun day around our house.

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Amusement park 2 weeks ago

Race Track on Sunday

Camping about 2 months ago

Movies 2 weeks ago

Peanut0110
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Last weekend...we went to the Avocado festival and then the beach. This weekend we are going to make a haunted mansion out of candy. It's been pretty busy since I got a new job, I haven't seen much of him.
Frances0923
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Dave & Busters last weekend, movies the weekend before that. This Friday we will do some night time fishing with BF before his dad picks him up Saturday morning

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Oct. 15, 2014 at 1:49 PM

This morning at Starbucks.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:17 PM

That's great!  What toy did she pick out?

Quoting Callaly:

2 weekends ago me and DD went out for a breakfast date and then went shopping for a new toy together and decorated for fall/halloween. I only have DD on weekends once a month so I normally use that weekend to splurge on her and spend sometime because during the week we are always go go go

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:17 PM

That sounds like a lot of fun.  It's been a while since I've gotten my kids to play any board games with me.

Quoting Miss_Magnolia.:

Last night I played scattegories with my 6yo. I made new kid lists for us to use.

Monday was a holiday and we had a fun day around our house.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:18 PM

I bet they think you're the best mom in the world!  You've been doing a lot of fun things lately!

Quoting krisnkids:

Amusement park 2 weeks ago

Race Track on Sunday

Camping about 2 months ago

Movies 2 weeks ago

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 2:18 PM

Yum, avocado festival!  lol

I hope you'll share pics of your candy mansion!

Quoting Peanut0110: Last weekend...we went to the Avocado festival and then the beach. This weekend we are going to make a haunted mansion out of candy. It's been pretty busy since I got a new job, I haven't seen much of him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)