Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im paying for my own child support

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:19 PM
  • 35 Replies
The douche bag doesn't have a job. He lives off of PA and gets cash assistance. I get $22.97/month from him getting it and they give me money so he's "paying" cs and isn't sent to prison. Meanwhile I have a job and pay taxes, which is used to support his lazy good for nothing ass. So I basically am paying for my own cs and supporting him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Singlefornow
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 7:22 PM

Oh I feel your pain!  Luckily being a productive person trumps the disdain I have for the man that gave me my son. 

Jenn8604
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 8:32 PM
I'm mad I'm paying my own cs. It's so unfair. I didn't get PA as a single mom working a minimum wage job. Now that I'm making more $$$ I get to now pay for my own cs and still never get ahead.

Quoting Singlefornow:

Oh I feel your pain!  Luckily being a productive person trumps the disdain I have for the man that gave me my son. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:47 PM
2 moms liked this

I know it's not good but you can take alittle something and make something for yourself. Maybe roll it into a retirement account for yourself.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs
csxt99
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Been there, done that.

RonaH
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Ironic isnt it..

woodstock525
by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 10:08 PM
7 moms liked this

I know the situation is frustrating, but in reality you are not paying his CS and you are not supporting him.  I used to work for the welfare department and nothing frustrated me more than caseworkers who acted as though the PA was coming out of their own pocket...because they treated the clients like crap as if they were pulling the last nickle from their own pocket and wanted the client to beg for it.

Be happy that you're getting something for your child and that you are not with your ex or you could be the one living off of what little folks get nowadays for PA.  Remember as well that you picked this lazy good for nothing ass douche bag to have sex and procreate with and be the parent of your (his and your) child.  Your child is half his..so does that mean that your child is half a lazy good for nothing ass douche bag?  

LifeCafe42
by on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Ironic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by on Oct. 16, 2014 at 6:11 AM
Great idea. I'll just not wash clothes one week so I can retire with money later. I just barely get by. I make more money, but to get a good job I habe to drive to it. I'm no better off now than I was with a minimum wage job.

Quoting virginiamama71:

I know it's not good but you can take alittle something and make something for yourself. Maybe roll it into a retirement account for yourself.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenn8604
by on Oct. 16, 2014 at 6:15 AM
He's bipolar. On his high he was a nice guy. Then he hit his low.

I don't claim he's a thing to my son. My son is NOT half his. He is 100% mine. Douche donated sperm that's it. I could have gone to a sperm bank. Which I'm sure you would argue all kids from artificial incemnation are half the sperm donors if the parents have to use someone else's sperm.

Quoting woodstock525:

I know the situation is frustrating, but in reality you are not paying his CS and you are not supporting him.  I used to work for the welfare department and nothing frustrated me more than caseworkers who acted as though the PA was coming out of their own pocket...because they treated the clients like crap as if they were pulling the last nickle from their own pocket and wanted the client to beg for it.

Be happy that you're getting something for your child and that you are not with your ex or you could be the one living off of what little folks get nowadays for PA.  Remember as well that you picked this lazy good for nothing ass douche bag to have sex and procreate with and be the parent of your (his and your) child.  Your child is half his..so does that mean that your child is half a lazy good for nothing ass douche bag?  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)