Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

don't get too comfortable..vent time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I'm at work this guy is a newly wed. Since he's been married he's been throwing his happiness in everyone's face for mths. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he's married I wish him the best. He would ask everyone on Fridays whats your plans for the weekend....he say ..well Im having a party.... Or he ll say things like do u have any help with ur kids or its u doing everything? Every week its something ...when I answer telling him what I'm doing he gives a blank stare. Being a single parent is not as fun at time s due to the tremendous amount of responsibility. just because ur married doesn't mean u are on top of the MF world. You were single before I can't stand when things go good for someone they parade that shit around like a badge of honor. Uggh maybe i m just frustrated today ...needed to vent.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ayacocca
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Trust me, I get it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2014 at 9:15 PM
Quoting ayacocca: Trust me, I get it
thank you so much ...I thought it was only me.
LifeCafe42
by on Oct. 16, 2014 at 12:29 AM
Vent away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this
If they are genuinely happy no it doesn't bother me. If thy are purposely rubbing in my face it's annoying. The trick is to know the difference.
Miss_Magnolia.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 8:12 AM
2 moms liked this

I'd rub my happiness right back.

"I'm going to the zoo with my kids. Just us the way it should be." or "my little man went mountain biking for the first time. He's only 6 and I loved it as much as he did."

being single doesn't make you miserable either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)