• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

An Extra Hug

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:06 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

This weekend was a long one for me emotionally. I had the privilege of being a member of a fabulous high school youth group when I was a Junior and Senior in high school. On Saturday, a friend from those days dropped dead from a massive heart attack. He was 37. On Sunday, the pastor of the church from that youth group, his wife of 60+ years passed away. So many heavy hearts posting on fb just makes me want to reach out and make sure those who I care about know it. You never know when your time is up on this earth, make sure your loved ones know that they are loved.

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

group hug 

mommyecr3
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Yes, you did have a rough weekend. Im so sorry for your loss of such special people in your life. I wish you healing.
I hope you know that taking your time to notify others is a very meaningful gesture. And a help for yourself in the grieving and mending process. EXTRA HUGS COMING YOUR WAY, sweetie...Take care of yourself!
Callaly
by Jessica on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

hugs its always hard loosing someone.

Zipcrystal
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 1:11 PM

I'm sorry =( that is hard. Sometimes when your lives are busy and stressful we forget to spend time with ou loved ones. It's something I am working on. 

Karen24
by Silver Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 2:54 AM
That is so sad. I know what it's like to lose someone like that, with no warning. The grief process is much different.

*big hugs*
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)