Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

single moms , some light advice needed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Ok newly, single. I'm need of a repiercing of my belly button and tattoo. No companion to come with as I have in recent years. ...so, strange to go in myself to do this? Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
remsed
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:01 AM
Are you meaning going alone with your little one? If so I think try to find a friend to go with you. But if you meant just going alone in general without a bf with you... then I don't see why you're worried? I went in for piercings and a tattoo totally solo.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ok newly, single. I'm need of a repiercing of my belly button and tattoo. No companion to come with as I have in recent years. ...so, strange to go in myself to do this? Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 3:57 PM
No I'll go alone lol. No way I would take my kid, he's only six hahaha. Ok I'll go alone thank u!

Quoting remsed: Are you meaning going alone with your little one? If so I think try to find a friend to go with you. But if you meant just going alone in general without a bf with you... then I don't see why you're worried? I went in for piercings and a tattoo totally solo.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ok newly, single. I'm need of a repiercing of my belly button and tattoo. No companion to come with as I have in recent years. ...so, strange to go in myself to do this? Lol
wise.toes
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 5:44 PM

i've never gone with anyone to any of my appointments. =) not strange at all.

don't bring your kids though. that's frowned upon! lol

cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:43 PM

A lot of people fo by themselves

Jenn8604
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:09 PM
I went to get a tattoo with my friend only because we were getting matching tats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 11:18 AM
Just go I've never had someone with me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)