Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids are Gods punishment

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
How would you react if someone you know felt this way? My coworkers sister is a single mom of 3. She is miserable and tells her kids all the time she wish they would go away. The dad is her ex husband, was abusive and disappeared 5 years ago. Her kids are elementary, preschool, and the oldest is autistic. She said she doesnt give them up because 1 they have no one else who wants them and 2 she isnt supposed to be happy with kids. My coworker said its her fault she is miserable and wont ask for help. She said her sister is just holding a big pity party. IMO she is SCREAMING for help! Your opinions? Oh yeah she also said the sister hates how she treats her kids but doesnt know how to do better.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:04 PM

She needs counseling

wise.toes
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 10:59 PM

cps.

Jenn8604
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:02 PM
She's screaming for help. She needs counseling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM
She's been investigated by them numerous times. From what they saw the kids are too much to handle but since no family will take them (because they are a handful and her family thinks she needs to deal with it) being with mom is better than foster care. To my knowledge they are fed, always clean, dressed nice, mom takes them places most kids can only dream of, huge college funds, and actually parents most of the time. From what I hear those kids are something!

Quoting wise.toes:

cps.

ame4c
by Group Admin on Dec. 13, 2014 at 3:50 AM
She needs counciling and a break. All of us need a break once in a while. If she has all this money for special trips and college funds then she should be able to afford child care for a day to just relax and re-energize herself.
LifeCafe42
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 11:03 AM
She needs help and a break. Some of my friends joke around telling the 12 year old don't have kids I always get mad at them because at the kids age they will understand it wrong. I always tell her to wait so she can really enjoy the ones she has
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Dec. 13, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Quoting ame4c: She needs counciling and a break. All of us need a break once in a while. If she has all this money for special trips and college funds then she should be able to afford child care for a day to just relax and re-energize herself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)