Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hateful exes

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My ex is so hateful to me. He treats me like a pos. We have a DD (age 2) together and its hard to communicate with him. He acts like I am just an inconvenience who imposed a kid on him that he didn't want. He accused me of lying about BC to try and trap him. Which I did NOT do. We were living together and did talk about having kids. Shortly before I found out I was pregnant, he broke up with me. When I told him I was pregnant, he accused me of lying to try and get him back. I did want to get back with him and make my family whole. But now he says he only has a relationship with our DD and that i don't need to communicate with him unless it is strictly business about DD. Now I found out that he got his girlfriend pregnant and is going to marry her. I don't get it. I don't know how I feel about my DD having a SM, and I'm a little hurt that he is more than willing to settle down for this new woman, but not with me. I don't know what to do. Anyone else have a situation like this? I could use some support.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
super123momma
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:56 PM
I know what it's like to want your family whole again. it hurts when you can't give that important thing to your baby.
Oliviasmom72
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 10:58 PM
2 moms liked this

There is nothing you can do to change his mind. Unless he agreed to have a baby with you of course he is going to accuse you of getting pregnant on purpose. It was bad timing with you. He ended the relationship then you told him you were pregnant, he didnt want the baby with you. So yes hes mad. He obviously loves this woman so i know it sucks for you but this is the reality of the situation. The baby didnt save Bridget Monahan's relationship with Tom Brady they had also broken up. If he had married you, it may not have lasted anyways. Time for you to move on or at least forget about him. He is a Dad to his daughter it sounds like and in the end thats all that matters.

ame4c
by Group Admin on Dec. 21, 2014 at 1:52 AM
I agree. You have no choice but to move on and keep the relationship with your x business like. Basically you are in the business of raising this child together.

Believe it or not you will lose your feelings for him and at some point you will wonder what you ever saw in him. It will take awhile but it will happen.

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

There is nothing you can do to change his mind. Unless he agreed to have a baby with you of course he is going to accuse you of getting pregnant on purpose. It was bad timing with you. He ended the relationship then you told him you were pregnant, he didnt want the baby with you. So yes hes mad. He obviously loves this woman so i know it sucks for you but this is the reality of the situation. The baby didnt save Bridget Monahan's relationship with Tom Brady they had also broken up. If he had married you, it may not have lasted anyways. Time for you to move on or at least forget about him. He is a Dad to his daughter it sounds like and in the end thats all that matters.

cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Dec. 21, 2014 at 4:34 AM

You deserve someone that will love you and treat you with respect, which he doesn't. Only text him when it's about your dd. Keep all conversation to a minimum.

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
But now he says he only has a relationship with our DD and that i don't need to communicate with him unless it is strictly business about DD.

The above is absolutely positively correct. He was already gone when you found out you were pregnant. Very few men would go back to their ex girlfriend if they find out she's pregnant after the relationship ends. Those that do their relationship does not last.

You have a child to worry about. Stop worrying about your ex and his life and you will get along a lot better. His gf/fiance is not your concern neither is their child.
wise.toes
by on Dec. 21, 2014 at 10:42 AM

he's right.

don't talk to him unless it's important and directly pertains to the child.

bluntly put? get over it. you're doing yourself no favors by dwelling on the past and what could have been.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 21, 2014 at 11:43 AM

It's time for you to accept he has moved on and you have to do the same.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)