• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you spending the last week of 2014?

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

Are you working?  Going out to eat any time this week?  What's going on?

I'm working tomorrow, but am off Tues, Wed & Thurs.  I received a few gift cards for Christmas so the kids and I will use at least one of them to go out to eat sometime this week.  Not sure yet what we'll do for New Year's Eve though.

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:14 PM

I return to work tomorrow. Will have Tuesday off to attend a family funeral. Back to work Wednesday, than we have Thursday and Friday off.

We are staying home for New Years eve.

LifeCafe42
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Work my friend is having a kid friendly New Years party and if it's not snowing the guy I've been talking to is going to come. I'm kinda nervous to have him meet the most important people in my life (I warned him no affection In front of my kid)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Working and counting down the days until Sat. evening when my boyfriend and his kids come back from their Christmas visit back east.
cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Dec. 29, 2014 at 1:28 AM
I'm working everyday this week. Ds and I went shopping on Saturday to spend our giftcards and then ds, his dad, and I went out to dinner. I promised ds we would go to the library.
Callaly
by Jessica on Dec. 29, 2014 at 8:13 AM

I am working Mon Tue and Wed.

I hope to have a better new years eve vacation than the Christmas vacation I had..

Callaly
by Jessica on Dec. 29, 2014 at 8:14 AM

Thats a HUGE step and good call on the no affection in front of your DS. I hope it goes well!

Quoting LifeCafe42: Work my friend is having a kid friendly New Years party and if it's not snowing the guy I've been talking to is going to come. I'm kinda nervous to have him meet the most important people in my life (I warned him no affection In front of my kid)

Jenn8604
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:40 AM
I have tomorrow and Thursday off work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:12 AM
I hope it goes well

Quoting LifeCafe42: Work my friend is having a kid friendly New Years party and if it's not snowing the guy I've been talking to is going to come. I'm kinda nervous to have him meet the most important people in my life (I warned him no affection In front of my kid)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)