Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:01 AM
  • 2 Replies
Alright thank you very much ladies for all of your insights well to give you an update we are still together he just past his to get his ged, he is a vice president for a company to help others to get a job with similar background he treats my kids with the love and care as a father should, and we only really see each other once a week, he is busy with meetings for upcoming events which one i am invited to, he has a job, and last but not least he us good to me and ny children. I am not desperate i came from a man who had it all money, house, you name it i could have it and was abusive so i left him and he is my oldest sons father and now im just being simple but safe.
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 4, 2015 at 12:48 AM

Tania looked around the plaza in San Jose (the capital of Costa Rica) for a good place to put her chair. As usual, the plaza was full of people. There were small groups of musicians singing Spanish songs and playing drums, guitars, and bamboo panpipes. A couple artists were using spray paint to create beautiful pictures. There were many street vendors who sold jewelry, clothing, or CDs by displaying them on blankets and umbrellas. "Yes," thought Tania, "This is the perfect place to sell my Magic Coffee Beans."

virginiamama71
by Mom on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope this works out for the both of you .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)