Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Invisible Penis

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

So what do you do when you are in the act of gettin' busy and it appears the penis is okay and can do the deed but then it's "in" and you're like...ummm..SERIOUSLY? Where is it? Do you just let it happen and pretend to be into it or do you put on the breaks? Because let me tell ya, I have obviously become a penis snob and I am REALLY not interested in being boned by an invisible penis. What do you all think, how do you handle this?

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ame4c
by Group Admin on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:32 AM
Not had that problem.
Gianna2014
by Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:35 AM

I've only been with two guys and neither one of them had a micropenis, so I've never experienced this. 

And I'm not sure what I would do. I'm not sure if I'd just look at it and say no, I'm not into it, cause that would be rude or start having sex with him anyway. And if we started having sex and I didn't feel anything... I don't know if it's better to continue or tell him to get out. 

My DD's dad is about 5 inches and honestly that was disappointing to me, because my ex had 8 in. and knew how to use it. I can't imagine being with anyone less that 5 inches.

slt1680
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:48 AM

ahahah sorry that made me giggle. 

i have had this problem once and i faked it, but made sure it was in before i faked it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 4, 2015 at 1:23 PM

It is SO frustrating....because now I'm like, nope not doing that again (and use the words "doing that" loosly)!

cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Mar. 5, 2015 at 1:39 AM

bump I've never had this issue

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)