Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Don't know what to do.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I have been divorced almost 2yrs when my ex has my daughter he allows his girl friend to make all decisions on my daughter she has cut her hair punished her and when she does wrong my ex has my daughter appogize to his girl friend my ex always say that his girlfriend has all say in what happens with my daughter when she's with them because she is going to be her step mother does she have that right and if my daughter doesn't want to go with i was told that i can get arrested for not following our agreement when my daughter dad hasn't followed the agreement. Please help let me know do you think its ok for this.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ame4c
by Group Admin on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:38 AM
Go back to court and change the order. Make sure you add "First Right of Refusal". This means when your x can't be with your dd then he has to give you the option of taking her. If he doesn't follow the order then he's in contempt and this never looks good in the eyes of the judge.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:48 AM
I am in the process of filling a motion against him and i was told until that goes before the judge i have to make my dd go or im in contempt with the court and because he has visit if he doesn't show up for them its ok
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

This!  And, you be the bigger person & continue to follow the court order in the meantime.

Quoting ame4c: Go back to court and change the order. Make sure you add "First Right of Refusal". This means when your x can't be with your dd then he has to give you the option of taking her. If he doesn't follow the order then he's in contempt and this never looks good in the eyes of the judge.

cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:22 AM

You must follow your court order until you see the judge. Keep any messages where he says his gf is in charge of your dd when he's there. His gf has no right to decide anything when it comes to your dd it should be between you and him. I'd be pissed if someone cut my kids hair without my permission.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:59 AM
I am pissed this is the second time and my ex just don't care he thinks his hf can do anything she wants and she's not wrong but im wrong when i snap and don't want my daughter around them.

Quoting cjsmom1:

You must follow your court order until you see the judge. Keep any messages where he says his gf is in charge of your dd when he's there. His gf has no right to decide anything when it comes to your dd it should be between you and him. I'd be pissed if someone cut my kids hair without my permission.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:10 AM
This wouldn't apply if he is there too but letting gf make decisions for him.

Quoting ame4c: Go back to court and change the order. Make sure you add "First Right of Refusal". This means when your x can't be with your dd then he has to give you the option of taking her. If he doesn't follow the order then he's in contempt and this never looks good in the eyes of the judge.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:11 AM
You can't keep her from her father even when you don't like the gf.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am pissed this is the second time and my ex just don't care he thinks his hf can do anything she wants and she's not wrong but im wrong when i snap and don't want my daughter around them.

Quoting cjsmom1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:24 AM
I'm not keeping him from her father he hasn't followed our custody agreement in a yr and i have been trying to get him to see my daughter he only does every other weekend and if my daughter doesn't want to go then im not forcing her but the police told me i can get into trouble even if my ex hasn't followed our agreement

Quoting Anonymous 2: You can't keep her from her father even when you don't like the gf.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am pissed this is the second time and my ex just don't care he thinks his hf can do anything she wants and she's not wrong but im wrong when i snap and don't want my daughter around them.

Quoting cjsmom1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
That is true. You have to follow the order or risk contempt of court. If you don't agree with court order then you need to try to get it changed. But be prepared for a judge to not agree with you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm not keeping him from her father he hasn't followed our custody agreement in a yr and i have been trying to get him to see my daughter he only does every other weekend and if my daughter doesn't want to go then im not forcing her but the police told me i can get into trouble even if my ex hasn't followed our agreement

Quoting Anonymous 2: You can't keep her from her father even when you don't like the gf.

Quoting cjsmom1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)