Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously?!

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 5:11 PM
  • 11 Replies
Why is it that guys don't want a relationship? They only want casual, sex once they find out you have kids. Well my kids have a father and they don't need another one! I feel like I'm just a sperm disposal for men because I have children.
by on May. 7, 2015 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 7, 2015 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Well don't give it to them.

rachel216
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 5:18 PM
I think it all depends! I mean I've been where your at but it doesnt mean all men arw the same. Just dont give in if thats all they want!
melonyrose3304
by on May. 7, 2015 at 5:22 PM
I won't do casual it's not me.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Well don't give it to them.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on May. 7, 2015 at 6:09 PM

Just tell them you are not interested.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2015 at 11:15 AM

I agree, just keep telling them you're not interested in casual sex. There are those out there who are looking for a real relationship.

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on May. 8, 2015 at 11:33 AM
Okay?

So tell them no thank you.
SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2015 at 12:15 PM
Under most circumstances I wouldn't want to date a single father, so I can understand.

A majority of guys just want casual sex regardless of whether or not you have kids though.
Oliviasmom72
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2015 at 12:35 PM

I agree stop giving it up. I also run into the same problem so for now I have not been on dates or putting out.

krisnkids
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2015 at 12:54 PM

Have a standard to go by. If not then they in general won't give a shit and just take what you are giving.

woodstock525
by on May. 8, 2015 at 8:02 PM

Why buy the cow when you can get the mild for free?  I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with having kids or not...it's more how quickly you go from being an acquaintance to being a bed partner.  Guys can tell you're desperate for a relationship, go in for the sex, and get out as quick as they can.  Stop being gullible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)