Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where will your child(ren) be for Halloween?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:21 AM
  • 12 Replies

Is your child (or children) going to be with you or their father for Halloween this year? Will they go trick-or-treating? What are they dressing up as?

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KAmamaJ
by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this
DD9 will be Cinderella, DS4 will be Optimus Prime. Yes, I'm going t&t'ing with them, then they're going to a party/sleep over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tsmommy106
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll have my son, like every other day. I'll take him trick or treating & I'll probably take him to his grandma's house (dads side) and maybe his dad's house. I definitely make sure my family gets to see him on Halloween.
SwitchbladeMama
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Halloween my kiddo will be at her dad's, but on beggar's night (Fri) I think we're going to try to split the time between the two of us.
RonaH
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:09 AM

Well she is always with me. :) But she is going to a Taylor Swift concert that night so no dressing up for her.

haileysmom3713
by Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:55 AM
2 moms liked this

With me, going trick or treating with my best friend and her daughters, and she is being a Patriots cheerleader ;) I am a Pats fan living in NYC lol this should be interesting 

grneyedormom
by Kendra on Oct. 29, 2015 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
With me, hanging out with my friend and handing out candy.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:12 AM

My older son lives on his own, so I'm sure he'll be doing something with a group of friends. My daughter and her boyfriend were invited to a costume party (they're going as Ariel and Prince Eric) and my younger son will be home handing out candy with me. He's 14 and pretty anti-social, so he doesn't want to go trick-or-treating or anything.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:13 AM

Does your town do things for Beggar's Night?

Quoting SwitchbladeMama: Halloween my kiddo will be at her dad's, but on beggar's night (Fri) I think we're going to try to split the time between the two of us.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:13 AM

How fun for her! Are you going with her or is she going with friends?

Quoting RonaH:

Well she is always with me. :) But she is going to a Taylor Swift concert that night so no dressing up for her.

RonaH
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2015 at 11:19 AM

She is going with her cousins.  Halloween is her birthday so they wanted to take her for a present.  I'm ok with missing, I like Taylor but I'm sure that place is going to be packed! lol We will celebrate her Birthday  Sunday.

Quoting amonkeymom:

How fun for her! Are you going with her or is she going with friends?

Quoting RonaH:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)