Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Top Preferred dating sites

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:37 AM
  • 5 Replies
I have a cousin that would like to try online dating and I was wondering what sites you ladies recommend? I met my current husband online years ago and that site is no longer active. So I was wondering what your suggestions are. I've seen PoF as booty calls, at least in this area.
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 28, 2016 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

This topic is posted alot. here is a search of some posts/replies

http://www.cafemom.com/group/4509/forums/search_posts.php?keyword=dating+sites

Oliviasmom72
by Gold Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this

IMO they all suck, nothing replaces meeting a guy in person. However Tinder is free and you need to have a facebook acct. It's fun and has a ton of guyts but most just want hook ups or are flakey. Apart from that POF is ok...you have to weed out the flakes and people not local. Go into settings and be sure you set them sothat guys outside a certain radius or over a certain age cannot contact you. I got nothing but oldeer guys on that when I did it.,

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 1, 2016 at 9:05 AM

I tried every dating site Bumble, Tinder, Match, OK Cupid. I met my boyfriend from POF. You just have to weed through the losers and weirdos. There are good men on there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 2, 2016 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Related logos for The Home Depot Logo durng the weekends  Mr Green 

ame4c
by Group Admin on Dec. 2, 2016 at 10:20 AM
Thanks. MU cousin looking is a man...lol. I met my husband online 10 yrs ago but that website no longer exists and I'm afraid things have changed a bit since then. Like now everything is an app on your phone.

I set him up on tender and it was too confusing and asked for money, so we switched to POF. He already met someone so it's working. I told him he needed to be picky and weed through all the bad ones. I told him he'd get hit one 100 times and only 5 will be worth talking too. He's such a good guy and so sweet, I didn't want him getting taken advantage of.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I tried every dating site Bumble, Tinder, Match, OK Cupid. I met my boyfriend from POF. You just have to weed through the losers and weirdos. There are good men on there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)