Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which dating site have you tried/paid for? UPDATE

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:27 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm thinking match, eharmony, or christian mingle... not sure which one I want to pay for yet.

So give me your insight if you have been on any of them!

Update:

Thanks for the insight (keep it coming).

I have friends who met via match & have been married for 6 years.

I have friends who met via eharmony & have been married for 5 years.

My parents have friends who met on CM & have been married for 4 years.

My best friends just told me to try Tinder. I'm on there, I'm swiping. I just don't like that no one puts any info on there. Yes, I know it's based off looks but if I like someone's pics I want to know more before I decide if I want to meet them or not. Like do they have kids & are they Christian. Both big factors for me.

by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Oliviasmom72
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 10:53 AM

E harmony and Christian mingle suck. Honestly its the same guys on most of the sites. E harmony you cannot put any physical preference or race in. CM was a joke I was on it for a week or 2 a couple years ago.

Match is half way decent out of the 3. You will get lots of scammers and out of states guys. Ignore winks. Set your preferences up to just local guys if you can.

AzariahsMother
by Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 11:15 AM

Did Matched for 3 months and would never do it again.  Have been thinking about EHarmony.  Over heard they had a special for $10 a month but not sure if it's still going on.

grneyedormom
by Kendra on Jan. 27, 2017 at 3:52 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't pay for dating sites. I've had pretty good luck with POF however you have to weed out the slimy for the good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 27, 2017 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I joined a sugar daddy website (don't judge lol) and it was awful lol
Oliviasmom72
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2017 at 11:21 PM
At least you admit it lol. I couldn't do that. There has to be some sexual attraction from me.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I joined a sugar daddy website (don't judge lol) and it was awful lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 28, 2017 at 8:27 AM
See the thing was most guys didn't want sex!!! They wanted conversation, Yes it is too good to be true a person l that needs to pay for a friend clearly is awkward and creepy and that's what the majority of them were LOL

Quoting Oliviasmom72: At least you admit it lol. I couldn't do that. There has to be some sexual attraction from me.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I joined a sugar daddy website (don't judge lol) and it was awful lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 28, 2017 at 2:15 PM

Oh, I'd bet they wanted sex, lol.  They were just using a line to make themselves look good at first. But no man is paying thousands a month for "conversation."

Quoting Anonymous 1: See the thing was most guys didn't want sex!!! They wanted conversation, Yes it is too good to be true a person l that needs to pay for a friend clearly is awkward and creepy and that's what the majority of them were LOL
Quoting Oliviasmom72: At least you admit it lol. I couldn't do that. There has to be some sexual attraction from me.

amanda.lyn
by Member on Jan. 28, 2017 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Match.com for one month... Met three guys none were right for me. But it was interesting. One I'm still friends with.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 28, 2017 at 9:36 PM

OKCupid I had luck on and its free. Took some weeding through the bad ones, but I dated two different guys (different times) and though they didn't work out, I met my fiance through one of the guys lol.

zboys
by Member on Jan. 28, 2017 at 11:58 PM
Christian Mingle sucked and didnt have alot to choose from. It was a waste of money.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)