Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi !!! im a old member !!!! back with updates on singlemommy life !!!!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 4:21 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi single mommies !!!!

life update****

So im actively dating after the sperm donor ( my sons dad)... it been quite interesting but most of it just ehhhhh!!! the dating scene in atlanta is LOWSY lol to say the least !!!! everytime i try to stray away from the dating scene someone always finds me lol and when i think i meet someone i think might be decent, i meet their represntative ( not the man himself) and i think i like them at first and then i end up leaving ... lol dating is hard lol .... and i kinda just want to be SINGLE for a LONG while !!!!! lol i think i got it out my system lol !!!!!

Oh yeahh!!! so i finally put the sperm donor on CHILD SUPPORT !!!!! and it felt GOOD !!!.... YAAAAAy !!!!! When i first moved here with family in Atlanta and got a job  and my fiancial situation was fine.. i have always been soley financially responsible for my son which is great.. but recently lately i have had few unexpected events that have my pockets really tight ... lol i was already living from paycheck to paycheck... so i took on a few jobs like uber lol  that worked for a little second but then family didnt want to watch my son ... and paying for a sitter is costly ... i just realized i and struggling for no reason .. while im paying for shelter, food, daycare, clothes  and things my son like to do .. his dad doesnt help with NOTHING .. which isnt fair.. a few times i fell on hard times he didnt even care ... AND  REMIND YOU THE SPERM DONER HASNT EVEN SEEN MY SON SINCE HE WAS 5 MONTHS AND NOW HES GOING TO BE 5 YRS OLD this October ... i he hasnt sent one red cent..... oh yeah !! also when the child support office contacted him to get his updated address in which they had two  addresses on file for him.. he got mad and call Child proctect Services on me FOR NO REASON ! lol but the lady was really nice and saw my son was well taken care of and i did explain to her i  did just put his dad on  child support !! and she said she see cases like this all the time and i didnt have nothing to worry about... but it should be consequences for waisting the CPS's time with false allegations.... BUT SURPRISINLY I WAS SOOOO UNBOTHERED !!! LOL ...

but for the most part life has been life .. life has been good for the most part.. 

ohh yeah my son will be five.. omg he is such a big boy ( but can still be whinny most days lol ) !!!! i cant believe my baby is going to pre k !!! super exited ( in my oprah voice) !!!.. still pushing through as a single momma !!!

by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jul. 14, 2017 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Is he excited about going to preK?

Welcome back!!!
superdivamom727
by Bronze Member on Jul. 14, 2017 at 4:27 PM

Hey !!!!!  Thanks !!!!... yes he is super excited !!!!... I just got him registered the other day !!!!.... how are you ????

momofsixangels
by on Jul. 15, 2017 at 7:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like things are going great!
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome back! It sounds like things are going well, despite your bitter ex and his calling CPS. Of course the charges were unfounded, it's not like he would have any idea about how things are at your house and with your child any way since he never sees him.

Good for you getting child support. Even if he doesn't see your son, he has a legal/financial obligation and I'm glad you're making him meet that! :)

Easter2
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Great to have you back. Keep pushing forward:-)
Plasticmouse
by Member on Jul. 15, 2017 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on moving onward and upward👍🏾
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jul. 15, 2017 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm doing good, thanks for asking.

Did you like driving for Uber?

Quoting superdivamom727:

Hey !!!!!  Thanks !!!!... yes he is super excited !!!!... I just got him registered the other day !!!!.... how are you ????

cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Jul. 16, 2017 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome back! It's sad how malicious people can be. I'm hlad cps saw the allegations for the bs they were
superdivamom727
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2017 at 9:13 AM

lol believe it or not it was fun !!! i pretty much did club hours since i work during the week 8-5 so i would only do it for  friday night and saturday nite  when there is a high demand lol .... but then i got tired of whoring out my car lol i rack up a lot of mileage... if i do it again would using a car through them but then you will have to really drive to pay for your car that you rented through them lol ..... but it was fun !!! i ususally stayed where the college kids needed a ride from diffent bars  and stuff.... lol at first i was SUPER scared becuase i didnt know ATL and i would be in the hood !!!! lol .... but i must say uber taught me alot about how to get around ATL and i now i stay FAR FAR FAR a way from the HOOD !!!!.. for me it was a quick $200 ...

Quoting virginiamama71: I'm doing good, thanks for asking. Did you like driving for Uber?
Quoting superdivamom727:

superdivamom727
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2017 at 9:32 AM

Hey!!! how are you !!! yes he is really petty !!!!!... but he is still financially responsible. ... i havent bothered him  in 5 yrs and when i did as he sent a pic of him and his new wife literally flicking me off ... im like seriously ????.... i pretty sure he will come up with more crap and again the joke will be on him !!!!!

Quoting cjsmom1: Welcome back! It's sad how malicious people can be. I'm hlad cps saw the allegations for the bs they were

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)