Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
I hate being single, I have noone to do anything with. I wish I had a lot of single friends or family members my age that I could hang out with. I'm so miserable right now. I end up wasting every weekend because I have noone to go out with. Doing things alone got old already...I wish I had more single friends, but I'm 36...my friends are all married and usually only do things in couples.
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
virginiamama71
by Mom on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Life is what we choose to make it.
Sometimes we outgrow our friends so we have to find others. Start a singles group in your area.
Go out and do things you enjoy. Meet the parents of your children.
Some married people like to get out with friends and don't always have to be with couples. Ask your friends about doing something together once a month.

Start volunteering.
goddess99
by on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:30 PM
Volunteering is a great idea!!

Quoting virginiamama71: Life is what we choose to make it.
Sometimes we outgrow our friends so we have to find others. Start a singles group in your area.
Go out and do things you enjoy. Meet the parents of your children.
Some married people like to get out with friends and don't always have to be with couples. Ask your friends about doing something together once a month.

Start volunteering.
zboys
by Member on Aug. 20, 2017 at 4:52 PM
Take up a hobby
cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Aug. 20, 2017 at 10:49 PM
Do activities that you like and meet new friends. Or talk to your friends about meeting up once a month
timon95
by on Aug. 25, 2017 at 1:01 AM

I agree

Quoting virginiamama71: Life is what we choose to make it. Sometimes we outgrow our friends so we have to find others. Start a singles group in your area. Go out and do things you enjoy. Meet the parents of your children. Some married people like to get out with friends and don't always have to be with couples. Ask your friends about doing something together once a month. Start volunteering.

family car

timon95
by on Aug. 25, 2017 at 1:02 AM

How old are your kids? Do something with them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)