Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi guys, glad to be here:)

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2017 at 8:45 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am a single mom of 3...2 boys and 1 girl (ages 14, 12 & 10).  Been separated since 2011, divorced in 2013. Have a horrible relationship w/ my ex/kids' dad...unavoidable. Hope to get some good advice and ideas heresimple smile

by on Oct. 21, 2017 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 10:40 AM

Welcome to the group!

I also have 2 boys and 1 girl (ages 29, 20 and 16 now). Are your kids doing well? How is their relationship with dad?

zboys
by Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 4:42 PM

Welcome, Lia!  I have 3 sons who are young adults.  My ex deserted us in 2014 and I have been divorced since last March.  We basically have not heard hide nor hare from him since he left and changed his phone number.  I hope you and your kids are doing well and thriving in spite of the circumstances.

Liamictilda
by on Oct. 22, 2017 at 6:09 AM

My ex has Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  He currently lives 2 miles away.  When we first separated he left for about a year.  When he came back to town he became "fun" parent.  No rules, spending $ like crazy (although can't keep a job). Kids stay w/ him every Wed and every other w/e. Things have been ok in past, but getting harder now that kids are entering teen years. My ex manipulates them constantly. So nice to meet fellow single moms:)

deltathree
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2017 at 12:07 AM
Hi and welcome. I'm a single mom to two boys.
gee18
by on Oct. 25, 2017 at 12:19 AM
Hi welcome Iโ€™m recently single after 6 years but thereโ€™s no difference... heโ€™s always been absent
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)