Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depressed and lonely

Posted by   + Show Post
So I’m almost 6 months pregnant and my bf of 6 years left. He has went from wanting an abortion until the past week then signing rights over and now to taking my kid away and raising him with someone else. He’s very abusive in almost every way especially verbally. He took a job far away and I moved out and bought another house to raise our son. On the day before Thanksgiving he told me to call his mom and ask if I can come over for Thanksgiving and he said she would say no that no one likes me anymore and I’m not welcome. But 2 days before she was telling me how much she loved me and the baby. She calls it her baby which is strange and even suggested to give the baby up for adoption or to her and not abortion but I told her I was keeping him. I have family and a few friends but him and I aren’t talking especially after what he just did. It’s really lonely and I work 7 days a week at night and try to stay busy but I get really depressed. I’m even contemplating a pfa bc of all the verbal abuse he has put me through bc I’m keeping our son. Any advice?
by on Nov. 27, 2017 at 5:41 PM
Replies (31-32):
Ichthymom
by on Dec. 6, 2017 at 3:05 PM

It must be tough. I would stay away from him for a while. All the put downs and verbal abuse is having a big effect on your well-being. Try to stay healthy for yourself and the baby. Do you have an OB GYN that you see monthly? Try talking to them about depression. They will point you towards a plan or help. 

Margie2017
by on Dec. 10, 2017 at 1:27 PM

Hugs and sorry Keep your son

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)