Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Sorry

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2017 at 8:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hey Ladies,

I am so sorry. I've been offline for awhile.  Cafemom stopped working on my phone and I've just not had time to stop and figure it out. I don't use the home computer much, mostly because I'm on a computer for work about 12-14 hours a day and don't want to sit on another one during my family time.  It's been crazy, but I promise to get back into the swing of things and be more active in the group.

teen_girl_02

by on Dec. 1, 2017 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
zboys
by Member on Dec. 2, 2017 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this
: )
Oliviasmom72
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2017 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome back!!
lyzzefrago
by Member on Dec. 3, 2017 at 8:22 PM

Hello!! I just joined the group less than a week ago. I feel the same my phone keeps doing that typo with the letter I and its just a pain in my tush to type on my phone, but I don't go on my computer very often. I'm dog sitting for work currently so I've been on my computer more but I totally get it. It doesn't work as well on the phone!!

kjdama
by Kira on Dec. 4, 2017 at 1:25 AM

I seem to go through spurts of being on CM and then not... I don't even remember the last time I was here. ;)  I don't like to access CM on my phone. I tried the app, but it never worked right on my phone, so I have to go through the browser. Usually I don't have a signal at work during my lunch break, so I can't check in like I used to. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)