Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you all planning to do for tomorrow night and could it include having some fun?

Me I think that I might and I sure hope so

by on Dec. 30, 2017 at 8:31 PM
Replies (11-16):
ame4c
by Group Admin on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I personally own 3 Rugers (.22, 9mm, 45mm) and a Browning .380
My carry pistol is the .380
Rugers are really the best quality for the cost. Sigs, your paying for the name as with S&W and Glock. I am not a Glock fan at all. S&W are good quality but come with a high price tag. The little I've dealt with Sigs, I've got the same impression. Good but expensive.

Quoting Boileremily:

Nice and what is your Pistol of Choice? When I went to shoot in the past with my Brother I'm loyal to Sig Sauers! Did you have some fun ringing in the new year with your Husband?

Quoting ame4c: Went to see gbabies we hadn't seen in a year do to nasty divorce and then came home and basically veggied out. Spent today at the gun range shooting targets.

Boileremily
by Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:56 PM

Amy,

How are you doing? I have to say that Rugers is good but I wonder if they make them for, 380?

As for the Sigs, it is what the Department my Brother works for uses. Sounds like your a good shooter?

Might have to go to the range sometime soon!

Emily

Quoting ame4c: I personally own 3 Rugers (.22, 9mm, 45mm) and a Browning .380 My carry pistol is the .380 Rugers are really the best quality for the cost. Sigs, your paying for the name as with S&W and Glock. I am not a Glock fan at all. S&W are good quality but come with a high price tag. The little I've dealt with Sigs, I've got the same impression. Good but expensive.
Quoting Boileremily:

Nice and what is your Pistol of Choice? When I went to shoot in the past with my Brother I'm loyal to Sig Sauers! Did you have some fun ringing in the new year with your Husband?

Quoting ame4c: Went to see gbabies we hadn't seen in a year do to nasty divorce and then came home and basically veggied out. Spent today at the gun range shooting targets.

ame4c
by Group Admin on Jan. 2, 2018 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
LOL yeah I release stress at the range so I need to go often. If you find you like to shoot, I recommend a .22 they are much cheaper to shoot.
Rugers does have 380 but they don't have a thumb safety and I prefer the thumb safety. I love my Browning black label 1911 380. It fits my hand well and being a woman that is important as most guns are made with men's hands in mind. They are getting better. I recommend going to a Gun Show and just get a feel for what you like. I prefer the 380 for my carry pistol. I carry at all times when legal to do so, which I am also licensed to do so.
Kimber and Sigs are excellent guns, just cost too much. I love Kimber but probably won't own one just because of the cost.

Quoting Boileremily:

Amy,

How are you doing? I have to say that Rugers is good but I wonder if they make them for, 380?

As for the Sigs, it is what the Department my Brother works for uses. Sounds like your a good shooter?

Emily

Quoting ame4c: I personally own 3 Rugers (.22, 9mm, 45mm) and a Browning .380
My carry pistol is the .380
Rugers are really the best quality for the cost. Sigs, your paying for the name as with S&W and Glock. I am not a Glock fan at all. S&W are good quality but come with a high price tag. The little I've dealt with Sigs, I've got the same impression. Good but expensive.

Quoting Boileremily:

Elle.tea.22
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 10:07 PM
I just recovered from New Years. Went to a party in New York.
Boileremily
by Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 10:33 PM

Amy, thanks so much and can we chat tomorrow if your free?

Quoting ame4c: LOL yeah I release stress at the range so I need to go often. If you find you like to shoot, I recommend a .22 they are much cheaper to shoot. Rugers does have 380 but they don't have a thumb safety and I prefer the thumb safety. I love my Browning black label 1911 380. It fits my hand well and being a woman that is important as most guns are made with men's hands in mind. They are getting better. I recommend going to a Gun Show and just get a feel for what you like. I prefer the 380 for my carry pistol. I carry at all times when legal to do so, which I am also licensed to do so. Kimber and Sigs are excellent guns, just cost too much. I love Kimber but probably won't own one just because of the cost.
Quoting Boileremily:

Amy,

Emily

Quoting ame4c: I personally own 3 Rugers (.22, 9mm, 45mm) and a Browning .380 My carry pistol is the .380 Rugers are really the best quality for the cost. Sigs, your paying for the name as with S&W and Glock. I am not a Glock fan at all. S&W are good quality but come with a high price tag. The little I've dealt with Sigs, I've got the same impression. Good but expensive.
Quoting Boileremily:

Boileremily
by Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 10:48 PM

Nice! That said may I chat with you and be friends with you?

Quoting Elle.tea.22: I just recovered from New Years. Went to a party in New York.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)