Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ways to make extra money

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I could get a second job but I work 7-4 Monday thru Friday and don't have anyone to watch the kids outside of those hours. I want one, I'd love to work at a bar on Friday and Saturday nights and bring home cash. I might be able to pull it off if I begged enough (grandma and grandpa)
Outside of a second job what would you do to make some extra money?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Jan. 15, 2018 at 6:18 PM
We can sometimes find some extra money if we cut out some expenses.
Also it may not keep a steady amount of income each month but selling unwanted stuff we have at home can bring extra cash.
Babysitting children who are the same age as your children can be good.
Oliviasmom72
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:10 PM

Roommate. I am getting rid of her though soon. I can manage without.

Shai4710
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:56 PM

Start a small biz. There’s lots of things you can do to bring in cash without spending allot of money to get it started. 

deltathree
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:31 PM

roommate if u can deal with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:35 PM
Father is not paying for child support?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2018 at 8:58 PM
Haven't seen one red penny. Talked to the CS Office last week, they needed contact info but I have no idea where he is.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Father is not paying for child support?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:00 PM
Se if you can find that bum! Fb, google, family friends etc! Heck private detective is $200 to start with.. hate men like that! Does h know he has a child??

Quoting Anonymous 1: Haven't seen one red penny. Talked to the CS Office last week, they needed contact info but I have no idea where he is.

HotJerZMama
by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:05 PM
Are you artsy at all? You could make stuff and sell it on etsy.

Go to goodwill and buy good stuff cheaply and then sell it on eBay, letgo, Facebook etc...

Go to craigslist and look at the gigs page. There’s sometimes easy things you can do to make some money here or there.

Be a personal shopper or assistant etc... task rabbit is an app for that.

Try a part time job where the kids can come with you like working at the library or after school care etc...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:05 PM
2 kids with him. I was married to him til June 2017. He's an alcoholic. I talked to his mom today, we suspect he came by my parents house and dropped shot gun shells all over the front lawn. I called his mom to see if she knew if he had a shot gun. She has no idea where he is either. Honestly, if I could never hear from him again I just might die of happiness.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Se if you can find that bum! Fb, google, family friends etc! Heck private detective is $200 to start with.. hate men like that! Does h know he has a child??

Quoting Anonymous 1: Haven't seen one red penny. Talked to the CS Office last week, they needed contact info but I have no idea where he is.

worwalkerlds
by on Jan. 17, 2018 at 9:07 PM
Amazon Mechanical Turk
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)