Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting to Know You

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:01 PM
  • 6 Replies
1. What’s your favorite season?

2. What’s your favorite place to eat?

3. When is the last time you went to the beach?

4. Do you like the picture on your drivers license?
Or if you don’t drive/don’t have a drivers license do you like the picture on your passport, gym membership card, work ID card or whatever card you have with your photo?
by on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:26 PM

: 1. What’s your favorite season? FALL  2. What’s your favorite place to eat? COSTAL FLATS 3. When is the last time you went to the beach? 4 YEARS AGO 4. Do you like the picture on your drivers license? DOES ANYONE? Or if you don’t drive/don’t have a drivers license do you like the picture on your passport, gym membership card, work ID card or whatever card you have with your photo?I LIKE PICTURES FROM MY 20S AND 30S NOT 40S.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:37 PM
What kind of food do they have at Costal Flats?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

: 1. What’s your favorite season? FALL 

2. What’s your favorite place to eat? COSTAL FLATS

4 YEARS AGO 4. Do you like the picture on your drivers license?
DOES ANYONE? Or if you don’t drive/don’t have a drivers license do you like the picture on your passport, gym membership card, work ID card or whatever card you have with your photo?I LIKE PICTURES FROM MY 20S AND 30S NOT 40S.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 22, 2018 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

They have ribbs but i like shrimp and grits.

Quoting diaperstodating: What kind of food do they have at Costal Flats?
Quoting Anonymous 1:

: 1. What’s your favorite season? FALL  2. What’s your favorite place to eat? COSTAL FLATS 3. When is the last time you went to the beach? 4 YEARS AGO 4. Do you like the picture on your drivers license? DOES ANYONE? Or if you don’t drive/don’t have a drivers license do you like the picture on your passport, gym membership card, work ID card or whatever card you have with your photo?I LIKE PICTURES FROM MY 20S AND 30S NOT 40S.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Jan. 23, 2018 at 12:10 AM
1. Summer

2. Chick Fil A, Bob Evans and Red Robin

3. Last summer

4. Yes I do
I was off work so I didn’t have to stress about getting to work at a certain time and being at the DMV all day if it took all day, but it didn’t take all day.

I went first thing in the morning so there was no time for my hair, clothes or makeup to mess up. I don’t wear makeup daily, but I did on this day for a good drivers license photo.

I don’t mean to go on and on - just wanted to give some background why I like it. This was about four years ago so I may not remember all the details... what I do know is I do like my picture.

Quoting diaperstodating: 1. What�s your favorite season?

2. What�s your favorite place to eat?

4. Do you like the picture on your drivers license?

Or if you don�t drive/don�t have a drivers license do you like the picture on your passport, gym membership card, work ID card or whatever card you have with your photo?
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jan. 24, 2018 at 2:12 PM
Spring and fall

Meconi's Subs and teriyaki places

Last summer

Not really

😎
CrazyCanuck97
by on Jan. 24, 2018 at 5:08 PM

My favorite season is Winter because it gets so cold here and it is in the midst of Ice Hockey season and the Toronto Mple Leafs season. 

Tim Hortons is my favourite place.

No way, I think they are professionals in getting terrible pictures taken.

I am Addi and yep I am doing this baby raising thing on my own. I am 20 years old and live in the Toronto, Ontario, Canada area. I recently moved out of my parents home into an apartment and am in the process of getting it ready for the arrival of my baby boy in April. I work at a Nursing Home as a Nurses Aide.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)