Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was I thinking

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I have wanted a baby for all of my adult life. I got one well I'm pregnant now. How ever this pose to be the happiest time of my life..... how ever I'm not. I find myself full of regret. I never wanted to be a single mom. I have always wanted more than one child.anyway my child's dad is 10 years younger than me and treats us like crap. Today it's hard because I talk to anyone about how I feel. I feel so depressed and alone......
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs hon. Put your chin up and be the mom you wanted to be.
M4LG5
by Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 6:08 PM

I know that I did not think that I was going to have 3 kids with 2 different men and also be divorced.  It's not all roses and rainbows but, depending on your mindset, it can be a wonderful experience.

virginiamama71
by Mom on Jan. 23, 2018 at 6:28 PM
Get rid of him soon. If he's treating you bad now it will only get worse.
Counseling for your self esteem.
Boileremily
by Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 6:38 PM

That is not fair for the way he was treating you! If you need to chat please let me know!

squirrelml
by Member on Jan. 24, 2018 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

What's the old saying "Be-careful on what you wish for". I hope all works out for you. Keep true to your heart, you will be amazed on how strong you are, being pregnant and single can be very empowering. Women have done this for years, with no help. Now's the time to draw on your inner strength, it's there you just need to find it.

ame4c
by Group Admin on Jan. 24, 2018 at 12:11 PM
You are fine hun, it's the hormones talking. Dump the loser dad however you don't need that negativity in your life.
WiseFabulous
by on Jan. 25, 2018 at 12:24 AM

Hey hon, im so sorry for how you feel although let me assure you it will pass. Its the hormone levels! You can do this! You are amazing and strong! and this baby is very blessed to have you as a mama! Hugs babe!

Oliviasmom72
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2018 at 10:40 AM

Do you have other kids? Your kids do not deserve to be treated like shit by moms boyfriend. you need to take care of this problem now.

Does he live with you? If so kick him out or you move if its his place. You need support by friends and family, not to be treated like shit.

If he mistreats your kid then send the child with the father or trusted friends/family until you get your situation worked out.

good luck

cynnie22
by on Jan. 25, 2018 at 11:55 AM

I am a single mom to an only.  It can be difficult as I have to be my child's playmate and her mother.  But it also so amazing to watch her grow.  As she gets older I do find times I yearn for another child, but then I think about how awesome my child is and I'm just not sure a second child could possibly be as awesome ;)

Enjoy your only, don't worry about the asshole DH.  Be the best mom you can be and find ways to enjoy even the hardships.  

Shai4710
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2018 at 12:27 PM

I am a single mom. It’s not fun and especially when the dad is a creep. Just pour all of your energy into your baby. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)