Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I’ve made progress!!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2018 at 11:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I posted a few weeks back about my battle with social services in Canada and my children being apprehended. We had a meeting with my worker and we laid or new “goals”.. there were 4 goals not involving myself and the home base..

-take a parenting class ( I choose steps)... I attended 2 and there are 2 more classes (I missed the 1st bc I signed up late and they allowed us in and I did the homework).

-enroll and attend counseling (I’m on week 2!)

-family councling (my choice and it’s been submitted )

- and work with a family support worker (met her today and actually she’s my class teacher)

So basically I have 3/4 goals almost completed basically/on the go.. I feel optimistic for once and I know the end of this nightmare is coming!
by on Jan. 23, 2018 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
grneyedormom
by Kendra on Jan. 23, 2018 at 11:51 PM
Way to go! Pretty awesome how much you can accomplish by talking to and working with your caseworker! Many steps closer to reunification!
SaskMummy
by Member on Jan. 23, 2018 at 11:58 PM
It took them 3 months to transfer over our file, but I agree once communion is flowing it’s amazing!

Quoting grneyedormom: Way to go! Pretty awesome how much you can accomplish by talking to and working with your caseworker! Many steps closer to reunification!
ame4c
by Group Admin on Jan. 24, 2018 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Keep up the good work!
deltathree
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2018 at 7:28 PM

way to go

Quoting ame4c: Keep up the good work!

SaskMummy
by Member on Jan. 24, 2018 at 9:18 PM
Thanks ladies :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)