Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Y’all gonna make me lose my mind

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2018 at 8:22 PM
  • 10 Replies
My kids still come home from their weekends with their dad all wired and wound up as hell. They’re 11 & 13. I guess I thought they’d have outgrown this by now. I thought wrong. Lord help me. Up in here, up in here.
by on Feb. 11, 2018 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
M4LG5
by Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 8:25 PM
Haha. What time do they get there?
dream_Dangerous
by Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 8:27 PM
I drop them off with him Friday’s at seven and pick them up Sunday at 7. Every other weekend. They always come homeboy like they’re on crack or like a ton of sugar lol.

Quoting M4LG5: Haha. What time do they get there?
M4LG5
by Member on Feb. 11, 2018 at 8:32 PM
Yeah....i can see how that can be hard.

Quoting dream_Dangerous: I drop them off with him Friday’s at seven and pick them up Sunday at 7. Every other weekend. They always come homeboy like they’re on crack or like a ton of sugar lol.

Quoting M4LG5: Haha. What time do they get there?
cjsmom1
by Group Admin on Feb. 11, 2018 at 9:07 PM

That would be frustrating for them to be wound up that late. Is dad giving them tons of sugar? Are they just happy to be home?

dream_Dangerous
by Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 9:44 AM
I don’t know. It’s always been this way. I’m going to assume he isn’t actually loading them up on sugar before they come home and it might just be coming back home but damn. Like the second they get home they’re wanting wrestle around the living room and act a fool.

Quoting cjsmom1:

That would be frustrating for them to be wound up that late. Is dad giving them tons of sugar? Are they just happy to be home?

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:00 AM
It sounds like they're just being kids and having fun.

Quoting dream_Dangerous: I don�t know. It�s always been this way. I�m going to assume he isn�t actually loading them up on sugar before they come home and it might just be coming back home but damn. Like the second they get home they�re wanting wrestle around the living room and act a fool.
Quoting cjsmom1:

dream_Dangerous
by Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 10:06 AM
Well sure, it’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt

Quoting virginiamama71: It sounds like they're just being kids and having fun.

Quoting dream_Dangerous: I don�t know. It�s always been this way. I�m going to assume he isn�t actually loading them up on sugar before they come home and it might just be coming back home but damn. Like the second they get home they�re wanting wrestle around the living room and act a fool.
Quoting cjsmom1:

Oliviasmom72
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 11:03 AM

Same here. My ex dropped off the kids Sat about 6pm since agreed to help my son with a huge school project....and within 5 minutes they are both fighting.

dream_Dangerous
by Member on Feb. 12, 2018 at 5:11 PM
Well I’m glad rob hear it isn’t just at my house but sorry to hear you have to deal with the same. Man I is enough to make me want to rip my hair out. I wish I knew why this happens.

Quoting Oliviasmom72:

Same here. My ex dropped off the kids Sat about 6pm since agreed to help my son with a huge school project....and within 5 minutes they are both fighting.

zboys
by Member on Feb. 15, 2018 at 7:12 PM
Up in here?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)