Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Men

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 6:28 PM
  • 8 Replies
hello ladies...
I like a guy who is seeing someone.  However this guy likes me as well.  He doesnt know what he wants as far as being with me or with her.  We have alot in common, hes a friend of my best friend which is how i met him... and why I let him meet my son so soon...Ive only known him for 2 weeks.  i guess what im trying to figure out is why he is if he loves her like he says he does why hes wasting time with me.  I should probably add that this is the first time in 2 years that  a guy has looked twice at me.  Im confused, and Im really hoping that this will work out in my favor for a change.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
VampMama
by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 8:31 PM
as a woman im gonna tell you...RUN...DONT WALK...away from this guy....My gut instinct is telling you that hes playing you...he may SAY that he likes you but hes also saying he LOVES her...sounds to me something a married man says to his mistress..."Oh, i love/like you and im planning on leaving my wife/girlfriend for you...." they NEVER do it....drop him now before he hurts you by doing just that....stringing you along....
andysmom94
by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 8:42 PM
AMEN SISTER!!  I would NEVER EVER  consider dating a man who already had a wife/girlfriend.  My take on this has always been....if he will do it to them, he will do it to me so I would never be able to trust him.  Plus, why should he have the option to choose....he either wants to be with one of you or he doesn't....he will never make a decision..just lead you both along..but only if you allow him to.
Quoting VampMama:

as a woman im gonna tell you...RUN...DONT WALK...away from this guy....My gut instinct is telling you that hes playing you...he may SAY that he likes you but hes also saying he LOVES her...sounds to me something a married man says to his mistress..."Oh, i love/like you and im planning on leaving my wife/girlfriend for you...." they NEVER do it....drop him now before he hurts you by doing just that....stringing you along....
joshsmommy1706
by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 9:54 PM
now, would it be ok to be friends with this guy...just friends?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

VampMama
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 2:43 AM
NOOOOOOO!! Thats what he wants!! thats part of his scam...he wants to string you along as friends first, then it'll turn into more then before you know it youre knockin boots and hes trampling your heart...I know you said this is the first guy to look youre way in two years but trust me, hun, HE"S out there for you...somewhere....
ikesmommy
by on Jan. 28, 2008 at 4:23 PM
It is hard getting attention from men after not getting it in a while, but don't jump into something with the first guy who looks your way, especially if you know that he has another love interests. That would only lead to heartache. Nothing is wrong with maintaining an amazing friendship with him. Then, maybe somewhere down the line, he may seek something more with you. Don't pressure him, enjoy his company.
Wiifeytype1025
by on Jan. 28, 2008 at 4:26 PM
EVERY WOMAN  deserves better than being the other woman.

also, women wouldn't get cheated on, if we didn't allow them to cheat with us.

like someone else said, run away from that situation asap...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wiifeytype1025
by on Jan. 28, 2008 at 4:27 PM
also, if you dont let him know that YOU know what youre worth, he won't care to find out!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
nina5
by on Jan. 29, 2008 at 4:31 PM

Quoting Wiifeytype1025:

also, if you dont let him know that YOU know what youre worth, he won't care to find out!

Very True you deserve better
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)