Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

anti-Valentines day

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 11:58 PM
  • 32 Replies
so i see some of us want an anti valentines day party, i think we ought to show off our anti-valentines day "dates". haha dont look at me like that.. i mean our kids! ha. heres my anti-valentines day "date".  isnt he handsome?

Tell it like you see it, but if you can't say it nicely than don't say it at all. *Have a nice day*

by on Jan. 26, 2008 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iheartJayden
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 12:01 AM
Here's my date!

MissMommie84
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 12:06 AM
THIS IS MY DATE. HIS BIRTHDAY IS THE DAY BEFORE AND I HAVE TO WORK VALENTINES DAY SO WE WILL CELEBRATE ON HIS BIRTHDAY FOR BOTH DAYS....LOL

NateysMama
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 12:08 AM

Quoting iheartJayden:

Here's my date!

aww what a precious lil thing! that smile is making me smile and almost cry.. sorry lmao dang hormones from stupid cycle.. lmao all messed up.. im still cryin at everything

Tell it like you see it, but if you can't say it nicely than don't say it at all. *Have a nice day*

NateysMama
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 12:09 AM

Quoting MissMommie84:

THIS IS MY DATE. HIS BIRTHDAY IS THE DAY BEFORE AND I HAVE TO WORK VALENTINES DAY SO WE WILL CELEBRATE ON HIS BIRTHDAY FOR BOTH DAYS....LOL
aww what a cutie! happy birthday to him! my date turns 2 on this wed. lmao cant wait.

waiting4theday
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 12:11 AM
Hahaha I love it!
Here's mine!

mom_on_bedrest
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 12:15 AM
Shrkyscove
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 12:30 AM
This is my daughter Abigail, she is going to be my date:

asxxyash
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 12:33 AM
this is my baby jeddiah he is going to be my date this was my date until i got dumped and didnt even know it lol
NateysMama
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 12:35 AM
aww look at all these cuties! they are all beautiful. the best part of all you font have to buy them dinner, they go home with you for free and they love you more than anyone in the worlds ever could and ever will! happy anti-valentines day single mamas!

Ditzel
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 12:36 AM

This is my date!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)