Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

What is it about Men....

Posted by   + Show Post
that when you start talking to them, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES!  My ex i.e. baby's daddy wasn't like that!!!  And he still isnt.....why can't I find another one like that?!?!  Geesh!  I care about how your day is so why don't you care about mine!!! grrrrrrrrrr, lol
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 10:02 PM
Replies (11-13):
ikesmommy
by on Jan. 28, 2008 at 3:56 PM
Believe it or not ladies, the listeners actually exists. However, don't expect a guy you just meet to tune into your needs. If you sleep with a guy too early, before he has to tune into your emotions needs and wants, don't expect him to do it after you have sex with him. If a guy is all about himself, treat him just the same and find one who wants to hear you, one who values your opinion. The hard part about that is women actually don't like some of the other characteristics that come with a guy such as this, ie. clingy, emotional, unattractive, not the greatest dresser, not the greatest in bed, the NICE GUY, etc.
MomToTwoGirls72
by on Jan. 29, 2008 at 10:21 PM

They only care about themselves they don't care about us well I can't say all men are like that but most men are though.....Sheila:)

helloistaken
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 4:27 AM
My ex would come home from work, sit at the table talking about his day in detail,   then say i am going to take a shower, (not asking about mine)  we often argued about this then when i had my little girl the same thing happened,  i dont miss that whatsoever,  and of course when he comes to see her he is still the same.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)