Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long is too long?

Posted by   + Show Post
How long is too long? And no Lady's I'm not talking about that. That's another story for another time. I'm talking about that it has been over three years since I've been in a relationship and that I've had sex. Let me tell you it's been so long that the plumber with his butt crack hanging out is looking good about now.  It's been so long that my girlfriends are calling me "Batty", if you get my drift. I know that I cant be the only woman out there that is holding out for the right guy. (If there is the right guy for me out there) I need to know that I'm not the one that is going crazy cause I haven't gotten any...in years. They say people who have a healthy sex life live longer. Let me put it this way, at the rate I'm going I don't think I'm going to see my grand-kids. Let me hear you holler is I not alone...PLEASE.  
by on Jan. 28, 2008 at 7:18 PM
Replies (21-22):
KayJ787
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 3:12 AM
Let's see, 3 years of celibacy or two kids with the wrong guy?  I'll take celibacy.  Besides when you do find the right person he is going to be one lucky man!!! Yes sex is suppose to make you live longer but the stress of sex with the wrong person can shorten your life as well.  intimacy is great as we all know or we wouldn't be moms,  but in order to be a good mom you must take care of yourself.  Taking care of yourself is making good choices.  Waiting for the right relationship is a good choice and I am sure it will reap its rewards in due time.  I am proud of you for waiting it out!!
Cinderkatt
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 3:14 AM
its been over 2 for me since i have even been with anyone so you are so not alone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)