Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Hey, im new here

Posted by on May. 28, 2007 at 6:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
hey everyone,

my name is jessica and im new to cafemom and to this group. im a 20 yr old single mom to a beautiful 2 yr old girl, hayley. i had hayley at 17 with my boyfriend, but we are now no longer together. he lives in arizona, i live in mass, so he never really sees hayley that much. i am pretty much on my own with her, aside from the help of my mom, sister, and of course my current boyfriend i met in college that ive been with now for about a year.

please feel free to introduce yourself and add a little about you...i am all for meeting new people! :)

jessica
by on May. 28, 2007 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Marcia01
by on May. 28, 2007 at 6:36 PM
Hi welcome to the group.  It is good to see you have the support of family.  It is important for your daughter to know she has so many people that love her and her mom.
27Peanuts
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Hello. My name is Tara. I have a 7 year old. What did you go to college for? Are you abut done? 

cjsmom1
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Welcome!!
Callaly
by Jessica on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Welcome! My name is jessica too! What are you in school for?

steviechick
by Gold Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Hi, Jessica and welcome to the group.  I'm a single mom of a daughter that is currently attending college.  She is 19 years old. 

Nice to meet you.  Being a single mom is rewarding.  I remember when my daughter was 2.  Those were some of the best years of being a mom.  Learning, growing and changing everyday is all a part of a toddler.  Enjoy this time with your daughter.

dineo-m
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:26 AM

this is an old post..lol..but hi!!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)