Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Has anyone ever tried Single Parent Meet online?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 4:34 PM
  • 4 Replies

A lady in another group recommended that that was a good online group and they took the money out of my acocunt (it was suggested to try the sites that people pay on so that you get a more "serious" crowd) Yet they will not let you e-mail, or read your messages until your account is active. But you don't seem to ever go active. They just take your money. When I posted in my profile that I was not able to respond to the messages until they let me go active "THEY" censored it, erased it, and rewrote I will respond when I can been busy along those lines(paraphrased) Has anyone ever done this or know anything about it? I don't even really date and so on a whim I did this and then here's my experience. Anyone?

by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NisaSimone
by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 8:08 PM
Wow, that is weird b/c I joined that site about a wk and a half ago and everything has and is working well for me...I too read w women suggest it on a post and I thought, hmmmm.  Have you tried they're customer service or technical support line???
JollyJess79
by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 8:35 PM

That makes me sad. Cause yeah I read the recommendation and I signed up exactly 10 days ago. When I click on messages or flirts it says that it could take up to June 4. Which is today. I have e-mailed them and they keep sending me a generic message back about it could take longer have any issues let is know. So I keep letting them know and they keep sending the same message. Maybe since it works for you it will work soon.
Thank you for your reply

NisaSimone
by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 11:02 PM
No problem and good luck on the site:)!
JollyJess79
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 10:58 PM
Hey I sent them SEVERAL e-mails and today they sent it back and said Oh by the way we made your account active (paraphrased). WOOHOO. Maybe now I can find someone. Good Luck to you too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)