Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Medical Question

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 8:37 AM
  • 4 Replies

I try looking this up but not sure what going.Here my story:

For the last week and half ive been light headed all day every day.So i look it up and was reading that it either say there a heart disease, anemia and some other stuff.So i ask my mom if i should try using some iron pill cause all my pregrancy in the past my iron was low.So i went and bought some iron pills.It take away my light head but give me cramp in other area.Before everyone jump maybe your pregrant.No im not.I just had my period about two week ago and was ovulating last week.So..Should i go to the doctor or do you guy have any advice for me?

by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Marcia01
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 8:43 AM
That obviously is not normanl  I would go to the Dr.  Why is it so many people try to self diagnosis,  what if it should be something serious and you have let it go for weeks, just to find out your self diagnosis was completely wrong .  When things are not right seek medical attention.  You  have to be your own advocate.
june23baby
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 8:49 AM

Quoting Marcia01:

That obviously is not normanl  I would go to the Dr.  Why is it so many people try to self diagnosis,  what if it should be something serious and you have let it go for weeks, just to find out your self diagnosis was completely wrong .  When things are not right seek medical attention.  You  have to be your own advocate.

I agree if you have a medical question/concern you need to ASK a medical PROFESSIONAL.  Get to the doctor and I hope you feel better.
Katelynmommy81
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 8:56 AM
The reason why im asking in these post first is cause i know there are medical people in these groups.I will probably ended up going to the doctor.
jeweltones
by on Jun. 5, 2007 at 7:54 PM
When I get dizzy or light headed, it's normally because of sinus conjestion.  I take a sudafed and feel better almost right away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)