Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Need Help

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 12:42 AM
  • 4 Replies
My boyfriend of a year and a half says that if I leave Jacksonville then me and him are going to break up because he isn't going todeal with a long distance relationship. He is still holding the fact against me that when I left him behind on our ship we broke up at the last 2 weeks of his deployment. That January I dated someone else but I stll had feelings for him and he did the same and got her pregnant. But I can't say anything about that. What should I do?
by on Jun. 10, 2007 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Peggy1984
by on Jun. 11, 2007 at 3:13 AM
He's holding sh*t against you when he got someone else pregnant?! Don't uproot your life for him-his past behavior gives you a pretty good idea of what he's about. I'm sure you love the guy-love yourself more
ENFenimore
by on Jun. 11, 2007 at 8:43 AM
I completely agree if for you it's a good decision (for any reason) to move then go for it, don't let this man dictate decisions in your life. It's about you and your kid(s) only. If he threatens you with breaking up then i would say "BYE!" And don't let him hold anything against you. You deserve much more than that. It sounds to me that he cares more about himself than you and your kid(s).  
Quoting Peggy1984:

He's holding sh*t against you when he got someone else pregnant?! Don't uproot your life for him-his past behavior gives you a pretty good idea of what he's about. I'm sure you love the guy-love yourself more
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jun. 11, 2007 at 2:42 PM
i third these... go listen to mary j blige missy! lol
Marcia01
by on Jun. 12, 2007 at 10:26 AM
Live your life for you and your child, not for a boyfriend.  If moving is going to be a benefit for you than do it   You need to do what is best for you.  Do Not let a man have control over you.  I wish you luck in whatever decision you make
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)