Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

So flipping MAD!!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2007 at 8:52 PM
  • 1 Replies
OK, here's the deal, my older two are becoming really destructive again. I don't know what to do. My son is 8 and is ADHD and aspergers and his sister is 6  and is ADHD. They were in their rooms playing to day and were perfect all afternoon. Well, they just went in again to play a little bit before bed, and I heard this big freaking crash and I went in there and they had broken the new bed I just bought them that cost 1000.00 bucks. I am so mad right now I sent them to bed and told them that I was to mad to talk to them and I'd see them in the morning. I just don't know what to do anymore. I told them they are loosing all their toys and bed frames in the morning until they can learn to treat their possessions(sp.?) with respect and not be destructive. Anyone please help who has had this problem or knows of some possible solutions to this!!! I'm at my absolute wits end. Thanks - Shannon
by on Jun. 16, 2007 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
michellegtcc
by on Jun. 17, 2007 at 7:46 PM
I would have done the same thing you did....put the matress on the floor and take the toys......im sorry you had a bad night
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)