Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single Mom needing friends and childcare!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2007 at 2:14 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hello Everyone,
I am a single mom to my 8 year old son, been divorced almost 6 years in November,lately been feeling lonely and suffering depression due to the fact that I have no friends to hang out with and can't go out on dates when the opportunity arises bc I have noone to watch my son..Help!!! My family and I are on the outs, its pretty bad when you get stabbed in the back by your own family members. I have learned that the only person you can truly depend on is YOURSELF!!! AND GOD!!
My thing is I am soooo lonely and its hard at times raising my son on a crappy income and no CS...another long story. I will be glad to tell you if we chat.
I come here to this room in search of making some new friends and maybe get some resources on how to find someone to babysit for me, when I know of noone. And the people I do think of to ask, just can't or don't even want to bother. They have their own lives. I need help somebody please help me!!!!
I am lost..I live in Peachtree City, Ga, so wanting to make new friends from there or anywhere in GA...Thank You for your time!!! ~ Lost Mom~
If you are on Myspace you can find me at www.myspace.com/lorsha
and if you have Yahoo IM then you can find me there also at lorsha73.
by on Jun. 18, 2007 at 2:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Williams4
by on Jun. 18, 2007 at 4:28 PM
Hey Mom,

My name is Nicole & I have been in the same boat as you with family one moment liking the guy then next is hating on him. My family is still like that cause I don't want to be with my son's father at all. I am in love with this man that I have now been with for 2 years. We are due to get married in October 07 cause it's our choice more than my family & that I am all he got left besides the kids. 

I know that I am far away & that If I was closer to you I would take care of your son for you while you went out. I have a daughter that is 8 & he would have real big fun with my other kids as well. I would like to be your friend if you need someone to talk with anytime of the day cause we all need to have some kind of support on our side.

Oh yea, when we did go anywhere on our first date he made a family thing so that he could be around the kids & then after they went to bed we were able to talk & just hold each other. Moms do need to Vent but also its times when you need a break to just be you as well. 

Talk with ya soon, 

Nicole from Missouri 

BellaBecky
by on Jun. 18, 2007 at 5:34 PM
Hey girl I'm becky and my son is 7 and I know exactly what you mean. I don't know anyone where I live. I was never married but my sons dad not so much in the pic. I don't have the outs on my fam but they all live almost 3000 miles away so. I get you. I thought Iwas the only one like this.

I'll add you to myspace too!! hope we can talk I'm sure we could help each other some how!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN