Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Nedd Help ASAP

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2007 at 11:28 AM
  • 2 Replies
The couple that I was staying with has been going back and forth for days and she decided to get her things and leave or whatever. Well today he comes and tells me I have to move. I said where......He says to me you just have to move so now I have nowhere to go.......I have been looking for jobs and govt assistance but haven't heard anything yet because I have no money so I can't catch the bus if i wanted to and even if i did i wouldn't know where to go.......is there anything else i can do?
by on Jun. 19, 2007 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Katelynmommy81
by on Jun. 19, 2007 at 11:34 AM
It really depend who friend were you with.Second he saying it out of anger.Third ask him if you cant at least stay a couple day so you can figure out what your going to do.
edcmyangels
by on Jun. 19, 2007 at 11:46 AM
Hi impressionable1~
I very sorry that you're being put into this situation.  As the other post suggested, perhaps you could ask him calmly and nicely if he would be willing to allow you to stay for a few more days to FIND a place.  You can try calling your local YWCA for suggestions or a woman's shelter, churches, any place you can think of if you have no family to call.  Where did your friend go herself?  Pray, and listen for His guidance.  Good luck and keep us posted - someone's always on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN