Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LONELY MOTHER OF FOUR " GIRLS"

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2007 at 4:45 PM
  • 0 Replies

HELLO MY FELLOW SINGLE MOTHER'S !!!!! i MYSELF AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF FOUR CHILDREN WORSE OFF THEY ARE ALLLLLLLLLLLL  GIRLS  !!!!!!!! YOU MIGHT KNOW THE DRAMA OF BEING A GIRL IMAGINE FOUR GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY ARE THEY RUDE, LOUD AND ANNOYING BUT THEY ARE WITH ME 24/7  DEALING WITH THEIR DIFFERENT ATTITUDES IS SO OVERWHELMING THAT AT TIMES  I JUST WANT EVERTHING BACK TO WHEN I WAS YOUNG NO KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO HUSBAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST ME !!! 

TO LATE I SCREWED UP AND NOW I'M ALL ALONE WITH MY FOUR LITTLE RASCALS...................  i HAVE A PAIN IN THE BUTT CHILD, A NAGGER, A TATLE TALE, AND A CRY BABY, BUT THEY ARE ALL MINE AND IN A WIERD WAY I'M SO PROUD OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ALL MANAGE TO GET GOOD GRADES DESPITE THE HARD SITUATIONS I HAVE BESTOWED UPON THEM. I'M GETTING AN EDUCATION TO BETTER PROVIDE MY GIRLS WITH THE ESSENTIAL STUFF, BUT LET ME TELL YOU I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS HARD TASK IF IT WEREN'T FOR MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD I HAVE A WONDERFUL MOM!!!!!!! THIS WEB SITE HAS BECOME THE ONLY METHOD OF REACHING OUT FOR ME DUE TO THE LACK OF TIME THAT I HAVE TO MYSELF IT HAS PROVIDED ME WITH A SPACE TO LASH OUT AT THE WORLD OR AS I WOULD SAY AT MYSELF FOR BELIEVING IN A MAN THAT TORE MY HEART AND SOUL LEAVING DOUBT AND DESPAIR AND ME NOT WANTING TO CARE!!!!!! 

by on Jun. 19, 2007 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)