Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

HELP!!! I'M GOING CRAZY!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:03 PM
  • 2 Replies

OK..SO I AM GOING THROUGH A REALLY HARD TIME RIGHT NOW. THE FATHER OF MY BABY AND I ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER...FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW. HE WAS AND IS A FREAKING LIAR AND CHEATED ON MY PLENTY WITH GIRLS HE MET ONLINE. WE WERE TOGETHER FOR 2 YEARS AND THEN HAD MY BABY BOY KEATON ON FEB. 19TH OF 2007. HE HASN'T SEEN HIM IN 3 WEEKS AND I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE ON MONDAY BUT TO HAVE HIM COME OVER TO MY NEW HOME THAT I HAVE ONLY BEEN LIVING IN FOR A WEEK AND A HALF AND WATCH OUR BABY WHILE I WAS AT WORK. I LEFT HIM MY CELL PHONE AND WHENEVER I CALLED ALL DAY LONG HE NEVER ANSWERED THE PHONE WHICH LEFT ME IN A PANIC BECAUSE HE HAS FRUSTRATION ISSUES. SO WHENEVER I GOT MY CELL PHONE BACK THAT EVENING I NOTICED THAT THERE WAS A DIALED NUMBER THAT I DIDNT KNOW...IT WAS A GIRL THAT HE HAD CALLED DURING THE DAY ON MY FREAKING PHONE AND IN MY APARTMENT. SO WHAT DO I DO??? I CALL HER AND NOW MY EX IS 26 YEARS OLD AND SHE IS FREAKING 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE HAD HER OVER IN MY HOME!!!!! AND HE HAS BEEN GOING OUT WITH HER FOR 6 MONTHS! WHICH MEANS THAT HE WAS GOING OUT WITH HER 2 FREAKING MONTHS BEFORE I HAD OUR BABY. EVEN THOUGH WE'RE NOT GOING OUT IT STILL HURTS IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS! ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO HANDLE A "MESSY" SITUATION SUCH AS THIS ONE??????????? HELP ME BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IM GOING CRAZY AND IM FILLED WITH SO MUCH HATE!

by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lolaharrsmom
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:47 PM
I'm so sorry, it will get better. When I find myself alone, with a new baby I hated Harrison's father more then words can say. But I took a long hard look and decided that hating him ment I had feeling for him and I just did not want him in my life in any way shape of form. Hte make you hear black it wighs you down, It will get better, I promise, It will get better.

Lola
paige.keeter
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:53 PM
There is not much to say here except ..... Sit back & take deep breath.  I know that it is easier said than done.  I have a 4 year old with down syndrome and I have absoutely NO help from my ex.  He basically lives his life as if we don't exist.  Things are going to be hard.  I would suggest talking to your friends around you....try to get them to help you out by watching your son when you have to work.  Try everything that you can not to have to call your ex.  It has taken me a long time to figure out that I cannot make my ex want to be with his son.  You are not going to be able to make your ex be there either.  Do the best that you can do to provide for your son and in the end just love him.  That is all that he needs from you!

Hang in there and time will heal the pain and frustration!  My eyes are always open if you should need anything!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)