Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Um...trying again...Hello all, a brief introduction

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 2:02 AM
  • 2 Replies

You wrote on Jun. 21, 2007 at 1:59 AM

Hello everyone,

My name is Cathy. I am a single mom to a beautiful two year old little girl. She is my pride and joy, although I am sure you have all heard that before. I went back to school to get my bachelor's degree and then hopefully move on to a graduate degree in psychology. Piper's dad is a very minimal part of her life, but he does see her about twice a year. A bit about myself, I will be 34 in 13 days although I am trying to forget that (hehe), I am a college student, but I am not currently working due to congestive heart failure from the pregnacny. While it hasn't gone away it is under control but I am still very tired all the time which makes work difficult. I need to find a way around it though. I am also fighting depression, which is not uncommon for me, however it is getting bad again. I am looking for friends and any other advice, help, strategies, etc that can help me get my life back under control. After two years I was hoping to be further along than I am. I am trying to be positive but find I am having a hard time of it.  Anyway, that is me in a nut shell. I  look forward to getting to know everyone better.

Cathy

Edit Reply Quote Reply Delete Reply

by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ainsnaddsma
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 2:07 AM
Welcome.....and dont worry youll get there..... Im a single mom of two going on three and have been for three years now, I swear I am always here LOL and if you need any advice....well, Ill try my best :)
Confused003
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 2:31 PM
Where there is a will there is a way. I have learned that over and over this year. Chin up. You have a beautiful smile, wonderful children, and I know it sounds like a cliche but God brought you through that congestive heart failure which is no small foot, so keep your eyes focused up, and Know that "You are to blessed to be stressed, and to anointed to be disappointed".
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN