Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

worried

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:22 AM
  • 4 Replies
I hope everyon out there is doing well..I have 10 weeks left in my pregnancy with my son...I haven't heard from my x...the father in over a month now..it just amazes me that he does not even call and check on us...o well there is nothing i can do..but there is nothing i can do..i am starting to worry though becuase it's getting harder to do alot of things on my own..and i am really starting to ? if i can really do those...so many different emotions...sometimes i just want my little man here and sometimes it scares the crap out of me..lol
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Peggy1984
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 1:51 AM
Just hang in there-and as hard as it is, try not to think about him. He obviously is'nt mature or worthy of loving you and you baby.
totally_shell
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 1:54 AM
i know exactly how you feel. ive got 8 weeks left and the reality just hit. i think we will be just fine, and if you ever need to talk, you know where to find me
Gemysyn
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 2:04 AM
I know the feeling too...I'm actually having one of those really negative mood spells right now, I'm so angry. I have 2-3 weeks left til my first son is born. I finally heard from the father about 3 weeks ago...for the first time in about 3 months...we've been seperated since the week we found out I was pregnant. He confuses me...and he's with some other girl 3 hours away now...and now the doctors have me a little scared for my baby and now I really miss him. But I think it's more that i wanted a partner through this whole thing than that I still love him a bit. hang in there. I know that's easier said than done...but we can't let them win. Good luck with everything.

~*~Cherish~*~

littlesqueaks
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 2:08 AM
You can do anything you put your mind into. Though things are getting harder for you to do you will manage. You may find different ways in accomplishing daily things. Good luck to you.

Heather
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)