Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
I'm about to have my first child in a week and I was texting my ex asking him about how he plans to get here (he lives 3 hours away) in they decide to induce me at the last minute next week...and we were actually getting along (texting seems to be easier)...and then I came to a question he didn't know the answer to...so his girlfriend took over his phone...and eventually after making it obvious she was going to try and make sure she sabotaged his chances of being here for the birth of his son, she signed off saying "we're busy now, this is our "special" night, bye!"

I hate new girlfriends, they are such a pain in the ass. How childish.

~*~Cherish~*~

by on Jul. 1, 2007 at 12:20 AM
Replies (11-15):
jadedlily321
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 4:37 PM
Then let him miss it! Its not your fault or the babe's fault! Focus on the miracle you get to experience and the bond that you will have with the real love of your life! He will eventually realize he let some b*%^#  get in the way of that insanely crazy/beautiful moment.  His loss.
Congratulations by the way!!

~jade~
Gemysyn
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 9:09 PM
Thanks for the support you guys...

well I had my little angel...july 4th at 2:05...and he is my world, hehe.

His "sperm donor" didn't show up...he lives 3 hours away and while he had plenty of time to get here because they weren't inducing me til the next day, he said he couldn't get here...whatever....he finally came to visit...on friday...when his son was 2 days old...he wasn't even there for maybe 20 minutes...

anyways, I have my precious bebe...and I don't need that jerk...however, he will be seeing me in court...after wanting to sign the birth certificate stuff "later"...screw that...he should have made the time to do it the convenient way...now he can pay for it.

~*~Cherish~*~

misspiper
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 9:24 PM
Congratulations.  It is going to be a hard road, but it would have been with or without a partner. Since I have had my children to myself since they were 5 months old - I can tell you there are benefits to having your child alone. It is all you and you can do it your way. Given your way is still a work in progress, but it will only get easier and More enjoyable with each step.
Tiffany8884
by on Jul. 10, 2007 at 5:04 PM
I would soo mad!! He should stand up to her and be a man! He will regret missing the birth of his child. It's sad when adults act like that I am sorry you are having to go through all of this. I went through my entire pregnancy by myself I know how its like.
Gemysyn
by on Jul. 10, 2007 at 5:37 PM

Quoting Tiffany8884:

I would soo mad!! He should stand up to her and be a man! He will regret missing the birth of his child. It's sad when adults act like that I am sorry you are having to go through all of this. I went through my entire pregnancy by myself I know how its like.
honestly i dont think hes  capable of regretting something that actually matters to someone with feelings...i can only hope he will regret it later...and not just because i take him to court for not signing the birth certificate...it sucked doing it alone, but i know my baby will just love me more for it later when he realizes what his father has done...i love being a mom...i was scared at first...but it all came natural to me...i wouldn't take back having him for anything in the world :)

~*~Cherish~*~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN