Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Why now...

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2007 at 1:40 AM
  • 8 Replies
I came home from a friends house and was asked to move out. Why now why today and how do I do it I refuse to stay with my parents, I refuse...... I have no home no job no car what am I to do how do I do it.... I am scared. she has been at home with me for 16 mos. How do I just up root her and go to work full time with out a daycare or home or car. UGGGGGG Help please!
by on Jul. 10, 2007 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
RICKI1984
by on Jul. 10, 2007 at 1:43 AM

who asked u to move out?
Ricki Smith~Proud Mommy Of Hayleigh Jewell (08/05/03) and Wrenay Virginia (12/20/06)
Dani_Girl
by on Jul. 10, 2007 at 1:52 AM
My boyfriend/babys dad
TSPMommy04
by on Jul. 10, 2007 at 12:14 PM
I would go and live with your parents even thow u probably don't want to that way maybe they can help you with daycare so u can get on your feet again. Don't feel bad because u have to work my son was used to me working night and now he loves it that i work days because at night i get to put him to bed and before i couldn't. your child will understand when they get older what's going on and why you had to work.
misspiper
by on Jul. 10, 2007 at 12:54 PM
I would also go live with your parents as long as that is a stable environment. If you are dead set on not doing that look into what common law marriage is in your state. You would be surprised by the rights you have. I mean he can't kick you out. But that is a fight you have to be ready for that is why I would opt to live with the parents. Babies know when there is tension.
Tiffany8884
by on Jul. 10, 2007 at 4:54 PM
As much as you don't want to you should go move in with your parents until you are able to get on your feet. I hated the idea of living with my parents again but I did for a couple of months now its just me & my son.
Peggy1984
by on Jul. 10, 2007 at 5:07 PM
Why the hell does'nt HE move out if you're so awful? He's the baby's father? Make him go thru an eviction process-I would'nt budge! Asshole!
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 10, 2007 at 5:14 PM

Quoting Peggy1984:

Why the hell does'nt HE move out if you're so awful? He's the baby's father? Make him go thru an eviction process-I would'nt budge! Asshole!

ditto! especially if you have no place to go.

he can call the cops but they wont do jack! he has to evict you whether or not you pay bills. its your address.
Dani_Girl
by on Jul. 10, 2007 at 8:46 PM
Thanks to you all I am able to stay with him till I get on my feet he says and is willing to pay 100 dollars to 150 a week for support I need to know if this is a fair amount. he makes 40,000 a year.

He is also leaving me his car for now till I can get a car. I dont know how long  that will last but well see.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN