Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love classy people...

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2007 at 6:19 PM
  • 0 Replies
So, my son had his usual supervised visit with his dad that he has once a week...it went as usual, he was an a$$ and tried to make me feel uncomfortable, however I am getting used to his manipulating ways.  My mom was with me and we went and ran errands for the next few hours until we were able to go back and get Jakob.  Then when we went to pick him up as usual there was everyone in the county there because he does not know how to be by himself.  Everyone was standing in the yard (weird, I know) and I walk up to get Jakob and his dad is in a white t-shirt and I turn around and 10 seconds later he was in a shirt that had a picture of a miidle finger with another picture of a finger pointing out...basically it said f*%^ you!  It was a tad bit too classy for me.  I got Jakob and ignored his ignorant behavior and went on and left and never spoke to him.  All I could think is 'thank goodness Jakob doesn't know to ask yet what is that on your shirt daddy'!

Sometimes what we have to deal with is damn near humorous...still trying to find the humor in it though!  Hope everyone else had a better day than that! 
by on Jul. 11, 2007 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)