Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 9:45 AM
  • 3 Replies
Okay I am a sahm with my two girls.The oldest one will be 3 tomorrow and I am about to pull out my hair!!!I try to keep her entertained(we go outside,paint,color,watch tv,cook,clean,exercise)but I've just about ran out of ideas.There are no kids in our neighborhood(well they're teenagers) and she tells me she wants to go back to the babysitter and to danceclass(both of which I can no longer afford).I am open to any and all suggestions

"Love yourself enough to set the standard for those whom you wish to love you."

by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Renee096
by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 10:47 AM
What about playdoh? Try taking her to the park and feed the ducks.  Do you have a Barnes and Noble near you?  IF you do take her there to play with the trains. Read some stories that a geared for her age. Try to find other moms in your area that have children your  daughters age and schedule a playdate.  I can't think if anything else right now. If I get any more ideas I will pass them on to you.  I hope that helps a little bit.
GracieCarlymom
by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 10:51 AM
The local library near me has Story time a couple mornings a week.  My 3 year old loves it!  We go to several different parks and I never tell her which one till we are there, it is like a surprise!  Also my 3 year old like the Paint application on my computer. She spends alot of quiet time "paiting" with no mess!
Sunnie5274
by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 10:59 AM
I don't know what your city is like but to keep my 3 1/2 year old entertained I take him to a different park every week.. that way he doesn't get bored with the same park and same bratty unsupersived kids. 

Also.. NICKJR.com is a lifesaver for me.  My son will play on there for a while and he loves it and learns a lot :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)