Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 4:16 PM
  • 0 Replies
Hi. I'm 23 years old and in the process of ending a 5 year marrige. It came out of the blue for me. I thought we were happy but I guess not. We have a 3 year old girl and a 1 month old boy (he left when I was 6 mos. along). The real kick in the teeth was that he left me for a woman he worked with. This...woman..had visited my house several times. She has eaten my cooking, sat in my livingroom. Her child has played with mine and come to find out she was trying to snatch my husband the whole...f*cking....time! Well she won.

Sorry for the rant.

Anyways. I was a SAHM and I'm really just not sure how to do this. I never thought I'd be a single mom. My mother was a single mom and I watched her my entire life and always thought "this is sooo hard for her. I don't want to ever have to do this alone." Well here I am. Suddenly alone. I've joined this group mostly for advice. My mother, as much as I love her, is wayy to close to the situation to give me objective advice and my friends are all either happily married or getting married. It's a very lonly feeling. Thankfully although he's turned out to be a crappy husband, he's still a great dad and my kids see him every weekend. Thank God for small favors right? On the other hand, I still have to see him every week and NOT punch him in the jaw. As much as that would make me feel better, wouldn't be a good thing to do in front of the kids.
by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)