Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Hey I am new at this all

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 12:41 AM
  • 6 Replies
Hey, I am new at this whole single mother thing. It is really scary. My husband left me for a fifteen year old girl and he just doesn't want to know his daughter any more. I have a lot of help but I am still so alone. Please I need some guidance 
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Peggy1984
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 1:07 AM
Oh, you poor thing! Don't worry, eventually his little party with his teenage girlfriend will come to an end one way or another! Your daughter is a cutie and he is too stupid to know it. Now is the time to reach out for help from friends and family.If you are having problems financially,contact your churches,they can point you in the right direction-food pantries,etc. While you're loving that precious little girl, don't forget to love yourself,too! KKeep your chin up and have a great weekend!
1sonmomma
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:20 PM
Hand in there.  Stick to your guns, if he doesn't want any part of your child then you guys are better off.  My ex hasn't seen our son in almost 4mos.  It upsets me, but it's easier w/out him in our lives.  Hang in there honey.  It will get easier and you will be happy again.
BethAnnY80
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:48 PM
15 years old??? May I ask you how old you are? He sounds like a big loser. It sounds like a blessing.
jamie54911
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 4:45 PM
I am sorry to hear that but sometimes it is for the best. My babies dad showed up for the birth, but never came back. My son was in the NICU for 19 days, almost died and his father didn't even look back. Now looking back on it I am glad that his father isn't around, I don't want a loser like that in my life or my sons life anyways. It's hard but you can do it. Churches help out a lot, or family. Don't be afraid to ask for help or get counseling if your feeling really alone. Good Luck.
smlece121
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 6:09 PM
im sorry im kind of in the same situation. my husband left me and my daughtr for a 17yr old. now he wants joint custody of our daughtr and ignore the fact that i am pregnant wit his second child. his g/f is to young to deal with the fact that he will always have to deal wit me and she doesnt like that. my name cant even come out of his mouth. how childish.
GracieCarlymom
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 9:10 PM
I am with all of you my ex left me when my youngest was 10 weeks old.  He left for a 22 year old.  We are in a custody battle now cause he thinks that he can take my girls and give them to his new girlfriend and have a happy little family without me!  I don't think so!  She is too stupid to know that if he did this to me he will probably do that to her one day!  Hello!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN