Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just need to vent (will be posted in other groups)

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 4:21 PM
  • 2 Replies
Okay heres the deal me and my ex have been apart for almost a yr now and for the most part we have gotten along until recently.  He has moved on and i like his new girlfriend.  The problem is they arent very stable and he wants our son to come and live with them.  I would have no problem with that but i know that as soon as they brake up my son will have to come back and live with me.  Which means that he would have to switch schools and i dont want for him to have to do that this will be his first yr.  and i dont want him to make friends and get used to one place and then have to move to another in the middle of the yr.  He is being a complete ass and he knows that i am right.  His gf went to jail for a month and a half and he only saw the kids once a week.  He is threatening to take me to court over it.  We have already went through that when Dustin was a baby i dont want to do it again.  I have the kids at least 90% of the time and the only thing that he provides is diapers and he rarely does that and he says that he shouldnt have to do that i told him that hes the father and he is suppose to support his kids.  I just cant believe that he is doing this to our son.  Im sure that he is telling lies to our ds about me!  Oh yeah i almost forgot to mention that neither 1 of them has their license!!!
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Tisha1115
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 4:35 PM
Let him take you to court, the judge will only laugh at him. He doesn't have a leg to stand on since they already deemed you the custodial parent. good luk keep me posted.
Tigger420
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 4:39 PM
Yeah thanks thats what i needed to hear!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)