Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

About Working From Home.....Project.....

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 10:23 AM
  • 0 Replies
Hi ladies!  I have had TONS of questions lately about Project Payday, which as many of you know,  was one of the main ways I earned money to be able to buy designer handbags to sell on eBay.  I wanted to clarify a few things about what it is and the true earning potential.

IFW (incentifized freebie websites) are everywhere.  You know those annoying popups that say "want a free xbox 360?"  Those aren't scams.  They are in fact completely real.  The requirements for these things is that you need like 5 friends and family to sign up under you and complete an offer in order to be able to get it.  Who has 5 friends of fam that will do that?  Not me.  So, these forums were created where people actually go and, you have 1 of 2 options, you can either be a referral for people, by signing up for an offer or 2 that costs maybe $1.97 for shipping, most are free.  Then your trading partner pays you $40 once you "go green" (become a verified referral for them).  Hmmm.  1/2 hours work, total cost for you, maybe $4, and you made $36 for half hour's work........easy as pie. 

The second choice, once you have a few trades under your belt, is YOU get to be the one to "buy greens."  Meaning: you sign up to get a free, oh let's say, $1500 paypal credit once you obtain 10 referrals.  So, you post on forums that you are paying $50 each for 10 people to "go green" for you. You payout $500 and get $1500 that same day....nice little $1000 profit.... (sometimes it can take 5 to 6 hours to get 10 referrals, but $1000 for a days "work"?!!!!) 

This is what the IFW scene is about.  I, having been involved in the communities for a time, know and have become friends with several members that make full time livings from IFW.  One of my friends, Katt, made $12,000 from December to March!  Another of my friends Preston, makes about $2000 a month, and only does it 2 to 3 hours a day.

This is an extremely legal, legitimate business and you WILL make a lot of money!  I have actually decided to put eBay on hold for a bit. (I have been doing it for over 5 years.)  I'm taking a break and getting back into IFW's because you cannot beat the money potential, and for virtually no work at all!  You just have to be organized and keep records of what offer your complete for others, and once you are buying for greens, keeping track of what sites you have earned money from.  (You can only do 1 site 1 time)  There are hundreds being added everyday!

I want to help you ladies get started with trading and making tons of money.  It's important that you have a Paypal account and a credit card, or even prepaid card is fine too, because you may occasionally pay a small s/h fee.

Some veteran members don't like trading with newbies, some do.  Nonetheless your first trade can be a little bit confusing, but I am willing to help walk anyone who wants to do this, through every single step of the process, ensuring you "go green" and get paid immediately! 

This is what I am offering.  If you are interested in signing up for the free forum sites, where the THOUSANDS of trades are done per day, let me know.  Send me a message, or a post and I can help you get accounts set up with the 2 largest forums, and can walk you through this wasy process step by step, so that you get credit for offers, and don't miss a thing.

I'm excited for all of us!  This, having done it in the past, and still do it in my spare time, is a no fail, no cost opportunity for us to all work from home. 

Judging by the amount of questions I've had on it, I think this is the best way for anyone interested to be "led," if you will in the right direction, to get all of us started making tons of money!

I look forward to talking with many of you soon!  As many of you know, I have my own website, which helps moms work form home with jobs/opps that I've done and are free online.  I am truly here to help mommies earn money from home, safely, effectively, and scam-free! 

Stefanie
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN